The best top ten funny Math Jokes ever, guaranteed to make you smile, laugh & share!
Funny Math Jokes
If you are looking for dirty Math jokes then this is not the place, these are the the best funny Maths Jokes ever and are guaranteed to make you smile and laugh! The Math jokes below are a collection based on number of retweets on twitter and likes on face book. I think the jokes show that us Mathematicians can be funny if we want to be : ). If you still do not believe we can be funny then check out this funny Math calculator that is certain to make any Math class laugh.
Do not worry English teachers you can check out the Top 10 Funny English Puns, if you are feeling a little left out.
If you have any funny Math jokes that you want to added to the list then tweet @magicalmaths and we will try and get it added. Alternatively, remember that comments are FREE, so let us know what you think below.
Before you take a look at the Top 10 funny maths jokes watch the video below which explains some funny maths jokes.
Top 10 Funny Math Jokes
1) A Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers, and says: ”Five beers, please.”
2) Why is 2 x 10 the same as 2 x 11? Because 2 x 10 = 20 and 2 x 11 equals twenty two
3) Two men walk into a bar. One orders H20, the other says I’ll have H20 too. The second man dies.
4) An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar, the 1st orders a beer, the 2nd order 1/2 a beer, the 3rd orders 1/4 a beer. The bartender gets frustrated and says “You are all idiots and pours 2 beers”
5) Why are powers like fish? Because they’re all indices!
[embedTweet align=”left” url=”526093493178220544″]
6) Sneeze! Sneeze! Sneeze!Sneeze! Sneeze!Sneeze!Sneeze! Sneeze!Sneeze!Sneeze!Sneeze!Sneeze! Fibonacchoo (@kathrynmc7712m)
7) Why was the maths teacher late for school? Because he got on the rhombus! (@lauren_lsm)
Categorised as: Funny | Mathematics | Top X
What did the zero say to the eight?
Why is ten scared of seven?
Because seven ate nine
Nice oldies there, but I do not think they will make the top 10! : )
they don’t make sense
What about? A man says “I rule”, then a group of people say “No, we do?”